- Private Label brands will create successful sales opportunities for Retailers.
- The perception of Private Label goods has never been as high as it is at this time based on the Nielsen Global survey for private label.
- Private Label gives the customer the opportunity to make quick adjustments which help with speed-to market for your customer’s product!
- Your Custom Private Label Brand gives the client the strong perception of taking the Spa experience home with them after their visit.
- Affordable minimum orders allows the start up a chance to get started on an small budget.
Natural waxes such as Coconut, Palm and Soy combined with essential oils and cotton wicks create a clean burning candle with exceptional scent throw. The correct wick size is an all-important component that will create an even wax pool from edge to edge. Thus, increasing the release of fragrance into the room.
Laguna Candles offers it’s customers an extraordinary opportunity to experience the intriguing and enchanted world of fine fragrances with custom made fragrances for the home and body. Our candle fragrances are complex, yet subtle, elegant and refined. For more information on these bespoke, clean-burning, private label candles contact us at: email@example.com.
Filed under Artisan Gifts, Blownglass, Buy candles for spas, Buy private label candles, Buy Soy Candles, Buy spa candles, candle care, Candles, Candles for Hotels and Spas, Corporate Gifts, Handmade Gifts, Home decor, Luxury candles, Made in USA gifts, Natural Scented Candles, Natural Soy Candles, Personal Luxury items, Private label candle manufacturers, Private label candles, Pure Soy Candles, scented candles, Unique Gifts, Wholesale candles
There is a burgeoning movement afoot, a return to the art of making things by hand. A growing group of aware and committed people are seeking out high-quality hand made goods. Laguna Candles custom luxury Hand Blown Artisan Candles are one of those sustainable luxury goods. Laguna Candles collaborates with local artists that are masters in the noble art of glass blowing to create, truly unique, custom blown glass vessels that are one of a kind works of art.
These vessels/candles are collectible and of “Heirloom” quality, hence the name Heirloom Artisan Candle. Laguna Candles is honored to work with, and support, local artisans in our community. Our Artisan Heirloom Custom Glass Candle vessels are lovingly filled with an Eco-friendly blend of soy, coconut, and palm wax.
Infused with scents from our California Coastal Collection and presented for your pleasure at our online store and some of the finest hotels and spas in the USA such as, Four Seasons Resort, The Grand Delmar and The St. Regis Hotel.
While entertaining enjoy one of our Indoor/Outdoor Luxury Candle
There is a burgeoning movement afoot, a return to the art of making things by hand. A growing group of aware and committed people are seeking out high-quality hand made goods. Laguna Candles custom Private Label Candles and Diffusers are one of those sustainable luxury goods. Laguna Candles collaborates with local artists that are masters in the noble art of glass blowing to create, truly unique, custom blown glass vessels that are one of a kind works of art. These vessels/candles are collectible and of “Heirloom” quality, hence the name Heirloom Artisan Candle. Laguna Candles is honored to work with, and support, local artisans in our community. Our Heirloom Custom Glass Candle vessels and Private Label Candles are lovingly filled with an Eco-friendly blend of soy, coconut wax infused with scents from our archive of fragrances and presented for your pleasure at our online store and some of the finest hotels and spas in the USA such as, Four Seasons Resort, The Grand Delmar and The St. Regis Hotel.
The Retail landscape is growing significantly as technology enabled consumers demand new products. Private Label gift Sets represent a huge opportunity for Retail Managers of Hotels, Resorts and Spas. Laguna Candles Private Label Gift Sets and Travel Sets.
Laguna Candles prides itself in manufacturing healthy and ethical candles. We support fair trade, fair wages and sustainable methods all while supporting local artisans by helping them preserve their noble crafts. Our fragrances are composed of premium natural essences and essential oils gathered from the world over and rigorously selected by our perfumer.
You can private label our 11oz. or 14oz. standard candle and make a memorable statement for your brand. With our generous 13% fragrance load customers will be instantly enveloped in the memory of your brand. Custom (4 oz. & 6 oz.) travel tins in silver or gold with your logo / company name are available, minimum quantities do apply. Please inquire.
1. Collections you’ve built: I love blue and white what do you like to collect? Family Heirlooms: No surprise that I love my great Grandfather’s pocket watch and a beautiful Vintage Ralph Lauren bag that I picked up a second hand store. Our Heirloom Artisan Candles are keepers as well.
- Your favorite styles or colors: Are you a Red person? I have a client who painted his dining room red and it is beautiful. What about a Nautical theme with various blues? Our Coastal Collection would go great as well!
- Comfy Corners: I have the perfect spot that I do my reading and meditating in. What’s your spot?
- Peace and Quiet, nothing like it.
- Fragrance: Nothing enhances the ambiance of a home more then an inviting fragrance. Try our lasting signature fragrance Laguna Paradise
Engage the senses with an inviting aroma that will help you enjoy the peaceful moments during your quiet time. Who doesn’t enjoy quiet time with a cup of herbal tea, beautiful fragranced environment and a good book? Only you can choose the time. I am more of a morning person. What about you? Enjoy imbuing the air with one of Laguna Candles sweetly spiced citrus Coastal candles.
Our Private Label Candles make great gifts for your clients, friends and family.
For many years I sold Luxury Real Estate In the Coastal communities of OC. I previewed some of the most beautiful homes in the US. What surprised me the most, was how much people invested in the interior of their home, and yet what I found was as beautiful as these homes were, so often the homes were void of scent.
Typically when I walk into any home the first thing I notice is the smell. Scent has always been a large part of who I am. From my days as a little girl mesmerized by the scent of Chanel No. 5 that my Grandmother (Lola who we called Gaga) loved, to walking in one of my favorite Hotels and smelling beautiful scents all through out. The aroma of space enhances the ambiance of our home. Nothing like it!