At Laguna Candles we want you to experience the maximum enjoyment and pleasure from our candles. We take great pride in using only the finest quality ingredients and materials. Please follow these seven suggestions for candle care to keep Laguna Candles a bright and beautiful part of your life.
1. Keep wick(s) trimmed to 1/4” at all times.
If smoking occurs, use a candle snuffer to extinguish the flame, trim wicks, remove trimmings, then relight.
2. Keep the wick centered. It will help your candles burn evenly and protect the sides of your holder, which could be damaged by close contact with the flame.
3.Never extinguish a candle by blowing, as it may cause splashing and wax spills. Always use a Laguna Candles snuffer or Laguna Candles wick dipper.
4. Never leave burning candles unattended.
5. Never move candles when lit.
In an emergency, never try to extinguish flame with water, use baking soda to extinguish the flame.
6. Store candles in a cool, dry place to avoid color fading, melting or cracking.
7. Keep candles out of direct sunlight to prevent fading and warping.
Over time, candles may become scratched or seem to lose their fragrance. Rub gently with a fine mesh stocking to heighten the gloss, remove any scratches and release the fragrance from your candles.